Beginning today, May 22nd, Hilton Head Island public beaches and parking will be accessible for these parks.
- Adler Lane Beach Access
- Burkes Beach
- Coligny Beach Park
- Driessen Beach Park
- Fish Haul Beach Park
- Folly Field Beach Park Islanders Beach Park
Sheriff's deputies and town staff will be patrolling the beaches.
Beware of the following beach regulations:
- No alcohol (liquor), beer or wine. Violators may be cited and fined.
- No dogs or other animals are allowed on the beach between 10am and 5pm starting Friday before Memorial Day thru Labor Day
- No shovels made of materials other than wood and/or plastic; the shovels must be less than 30"(L) and 6"(W)
- No holes greater than 12" deep. Please fill holes before you leave. This helps protect visitors and keep sea turtles from getting stuck.
- No tents, towels, chairs, coolers, or other personal belongings should be left overnight. Our crews will remove and dispose of items left behind.
Click here for more information on parking and beach regulations.
Photo: Getty Images
Source: Town of Hilton Head Island