SAVANNAH, GA (WTOC) -
Savannah's career day drinkers may finally be able to put their talents to use.
Gemini Man, a movie starring Will Smith and being filmed in Savannah, is looking for extras, including 40-year-old day drinkers.
The film posted a notice for extras calling for day drinkers, teachers, bartenders, pedestrians and high school students.
Here's a full list of what they're looking for:
- High School Students / Any Ethnicity / Age 16-17 yrs old
- Teachers / Any Ethnicity / Age 35 and older
- Bartender / Any Ethnicity / 45 and older
- Day Drinkers / Any Ethnicity / Age 40 and older
- Pedestrians / Any Ethnicity / Age 18 and older
Those interested who fit any of the above descriptions should email Gman@RoseLockeCasting.com with three pictures (head, body and profile), age, height, weight and all contact info.